Who We Are
The operator of this website that processes personal data is:
LabZone s.r.o., Liptovská 2708/6, 911 08, Trenčín, Slovakia, Business ID: 50753681
The company is registered with the Business Register of the District Court Trenčín, section: Sro, insert No. 40402/R (hereinafter referred to as “LabZone”).
We take full responsibility for the protection of your personal data, and if you have any questions about this document you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data We Collect
LabZone collects the following data:
- Personal identification: e-mail address
- Anonymized analytics data
How We Use This Data
The company LabZone specializes in software development of mobile and web applications, graphic design, working with augmented reality and many others technologies. LabZone thus processes personal data related to your person to the following extent: e-mail address.
What are your data protection rights
LabZone would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – LabZone uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytical - LabZone uses these cookies to collect traffic data on our website, information about searches performed on our web, and also to find out how you move around. It should help us make it as easy to use for you as possible. With these cookies, we use the following third party solutions:
- Google Analytics
- HubSpot CMS
- Microsoft Clarity
- Advertising – LabZone uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LabZone sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
The Transfer Of Personal Data To Third Countries
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EU. However, some of the partners with whom we cooperate in the processing of personal data do realize such transfers, specifically to the United States. Persons who make the data available in the U.S. comply with the US-EU Privacy Shield and thus provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
In accordance with the requirements of personal data protection legislation, we need to inform you of the legal bases for the processing of your personal data, which are:
- Fulfillment of contract - in the case of the conclusion of a service contract, contract for work, contract of confidentiality and others.
- Fulfillment of our legal obligations - when making data available to state and other authorities that oversee our activities or which deal with disputes or enforcement of decisions.
- Our legitimate interest - in improving and personalizing our services, some marketing activities, or in relation to security and protection of rights.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LabZone has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the our principal supervisory authority - the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic.